The Riedell Topaz is ideal for skaters in group classes and is available in both black and white. With a performance microfiber upper and a moderate level of support, Topaz is a great choice for skaters looking to master their skills whether they are a beginner or starting single jumps.
This skate set also offers a modern ergonomic toe fit for out-of-the-box comfort. The plush hand rolled collar provides relief to the Achilles tendon and a flex notch design facilitates proper knee and ankle bend. Beyond the technical features, each skate is adorned with faux crystals in the backstay and a decorative gem lace bar for added sparkle on the ice.
The Topaz set comes with the stainless steel Eclipse Capri blade (or similar) that provides great performance.
- Modern ergonomic toe fit
- Plush hand-rolled collar
- Performance microfiber upper
- Moisture-wicking Dri-lex power mesh lining
- Helios outsole on adult sizes – 30% lighter than PVC
- Stainless steel Eclipse Capri blade, or similar
- Basic Instructional/Recreational
Support Rating: 40
- Available Sizes:
- Junior: 12 Jr–3 1/2 Jr Full and Half sizes; D Width