The Bronze Star Jr. provides a suitable support for double and triple jumps, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit.
Our junior verison of our popular model designed for competitive skating, the Bronze Star Jr is for skaters looking for great performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit while proceeding on their path towards high-level skating.
Inside the Bronze Star Jr, 4 layer reinforcements provide firm support and are heat moldable for the perfect fit. The firm support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking microfiber Strada lining. The leather soles and midsoles provide solid foot foundation and durability.
The Bronze Star Jr is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters: you can learn your doubles and even triples with this boot, depending on the skater’s size and preference of support.
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- 4 layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Durable leather outsole and midsoles for solid foot foundation
- Moisture-wicking microfiber Strada lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Skate Skill Level
Double and Triple jumps; Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, and Junior Synchro
- Boot: 80 Support Rating – Firm
- Tongue: 4.0 Tongue Rating
- Available Sizes
- White: 13 Youth–3 1/2 Junior Full and Half sizes; AA, B and D