The Motion Jr. provides a suitable support for single and double jumps, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit and comfort.
Designed for competitive skating, The Riedell Motion Jr, the youth version of our Motion 255 boot, is for skaters looking for great performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit while proceeding on their path towards high-level skating.
Inside Motion, triple layer reinforcements provide firm support and are heat moldable for perfect fit. The firm support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding, forefoot flex relief and soft moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA foam midsole and leather outsole provide solid foot foundation and durability.
Motion is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters, depending on skater’s size and preference of support. It provides good support for young skaters practising their double-double combinations and even learning double Axels. It is also a very suitable boot for intermediate and novice synchro skaters, as well as adult skaters learning basic skating skills and single jumps.
The Motion Jr. set comes with the Eclipse Vesta
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight EVA foam midsole
- Durable leather outsole for solid foot foundation
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint comfort and fit
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
- Black (Boys): 13–3 1/2 JR Full and Half sizes; *Narrow, *Medium, *Wide widths
- *Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
Eclipse Vesta Blade Features
- Stainless Steel
- Straight Cut Rakes
- Relief Grind
- 7 foot rocker