Aria is a sleek, strong and lightweight boot, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit.
Designed for top competitors, the Riedell Aria is for high-level skaters looking for ultimate performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit.
Inside the Aria, quadruple-layer reinforcements provide our firmest support and is heat moldable for the perfect fit. The extra firm support is balanced with the comfort of a luxuriously smooth antimicrobial leather lining that wicks moisture. Aria’s taller toe box and an internal forefoot relief increase foot comfort on landings.
Our innovative leather/cork heel and water-resistant ultra-thin outsole provide weight reduction, optimal support and impact absorption. Aria’s one of a kind internal midsole technology further reduces weight and keeps you closer to the ice for added control.
The winning balance of long-lasting comfort and support in the Aria skating boot – is a choice for most demanding skaters such as 2-time World Champion Stephane Lambiel and World Medalist Vincent Zhou.
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Lightweight cork/leather heel
- Lightweight internal midsole
- Lightweight, water-resistant, ultra-thin outsole
- Four layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Antimicrobial moisture-wicking leather lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for better knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Triple and Quad jumps; Advanced Synchro
- Boot: 100 Support Rating – Extra Firm
- Tongue: 5.0 Tongue Rating