The Transpack is a nice step up for the skater in freestyle who is starting to carry more gear with them to the rink. Side pockets hold skates and roomy central compartment holds your gloves, music, chamois, guards, extra clothes, ankle sleeves, and all the other stuff you like to carry. This backpack with padded straps and ergonomic construction helps to distribute weight to the sides of your body and away from your back. All colors with reflective stripe and black mesh on sides for ventilation.
Approximate size: 14″ x 12″ x 13.
- Function: Isosceles Storage System™ carries skates, helmet and gear.
- Fabric: Durable and tough, water resistant coated 600 denier polyester.
- Side skate pockets with air/water
- Coated water resistant central compartment
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Internal zipper pocket for personal items.
- Double locking, self repairing nylon coil zippers.
- Mesh vents on top of each side skate pocket.
- Volume: 2000 cu. in. / 33 L