Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Fusion boot is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
Fusion is a boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The 4 layer reinforcements offer extra firm support. Cork heels and leather soles pair for superior shock absorption and lightweight design.
Perforated microfiber Strada lining wicks moisture. Pre-punched ankle area, forefoot flex relief, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
Fusion is the choice of Elena Radionova – Ladies’ World Bronze medalist and 2x Junior World Champion, as well as ice dancers Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier – Canadian National Champions!
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- 4 layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area for comfort
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint area comfort
- Lightweight and shock-absorbing cork heel
- Additional layer of heat-moldable support for extra comfort
- Moisture-wicking microfiber Strada lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
Skate Skill Level
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Fusion boot is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.NOTE: Blade not included.
Boot Support Level
- 90 – Extra Firm
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; *Narrow, *Medium, *Wide
- *Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.