Elara is the newest addition to the Riedell competitive ice boot series that has it all to help reach your highest goals.
A result of the culmination of intense research and design, the Riedell Elara offers top level figure skaters the ultimate in support and lightweight performance utilizing newest materials and design. A pre-formed fit gives a better wrap around the ankle, allowing for easier break-in and better fit right out of the box.
With a shortened outsole design and increased heel height, Elara provides better maneuverability and position on blade. Moisture and abrasion resistant microfiber uppers and hydro-shield outsole give the boot longer performance. Elara uses the new Evofit last, which provides a broader toe shape for added fit and comfort.
Impact absorbing EVA cushion midsole, cork heel and padded footbed make sure that skaters are training with the best possible ergonomics on landings.
Elara is the culmination of ultimate performance, without compromising in skaters’ ergonomics and health.
- Broader toe shape for added comfort and allows toes to lay flat
- Snug heel fit for better control
- Higher heel for better forward foot position
- Thermoplastic urethane provides strong foot support
- Will not absorb moisture or ice shavings
- Lightweight and rigid support
- EVA cushion midsole provides great impact absorption
- Highly consistent for blade tracking
- Military grade microfiber material
- Abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Strong tensile strength
NEW TONGUE DESIGN
- Strategically-placed reinforcements prevent lace bite
- Tongue keeper and lace loop keeps tongue in position
- Neoprene padding displaces pressure from laces
SHORTENED OUTSOLE DESIGN
- Allows consistent blade sizing
- Allows for shorter blade for better maneuverability
- Provides ease of blade mounting
- Allows for better fit and wrap around the ankle and top
- Ergonomically-shaped boot promotes proper range of motion, support and comfort
- Easier break-in
- Contours to the shape of the foot, no heat molding required
NEWLY DESIGNED PADDED FOOTBED
- Patent pending polyurethane formula
- 30% lighter weight than other polyurethane materials
- Breathable polyurethane sock liner for improved moisture protection and durability
- Abrasion and wear resistant top covering
- Lightweight & strong
- Provides impact deflection
- Increased height provides better forward position on blade
PROFESSIONAL FIT CARE
- The Elara is built using pre-molded and pre-formed materials that eliminate/reduce the need for heat molding and the use of a skate oven.
- The Elara is heat-moldable, but Riedell does not authorize the use of a heat oven to heat the boots.
- Fit adjustments should only be done on the Elara with a localized heat source by a trained and skilled skate specialist
Skating Level: Triple and Quad jumps; Advanced Synchro
- Boot: 100 Support Rating – Extra Firm