The Stride Jr. 23 is a great value-priced choice for young skaters with big dreams! It provides a suitable support for single jumps with the advantages of high-quality heat moldable leather materials.
Designed for learning basic skating skills with high-quality equipment, the Riedell Stride Jr. 23 is for skaters looking for great performance with high-level comfort and fit.
Inside the Stride Jr., triple layer reinforcements provide medium support and are heat moldable for the perfect fit. The medium support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with soft and easy-to-care for Dri-Lex® lining. The shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA foam midsole and leather outsole provide solid foot foundation and durability.
The Stride Jr. is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters, depending on the skater’s size and preference of support. It provides good support for young skaters practicing their single jumps and even learning doubles. It is also a very suitable boot for preliminary and juvenile synchro skaters, as well as skaters learning basic skating skills and single jumps.
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight EVA foam midsole
- Durable leather outsole for solid foot foundation
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint comfort and fit
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Skate Skill Level
Skating Level: Single and First Double jumps; Preliminary and Juvenile Synchro; Preliminary and Juvenile Ice Dance
- Boot: 50 Support Rating – Medium
- White (Girls): 13–3 1/2 Jr. Full and Half sizes; Medium, Wide widths
*Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.