Jackson Support Rating: Premium Support – Level 85
- For all skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance & Synchro skaters
- Traditional suede leather upper made on Jackson’s Elite last
- Designed based on our successful Elite 5300 pattern with a lower back height and soft, rolled collar for comfort on Achilles tendons.
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Increased wrap over instep for better fit, control and security
- Split leather reinforcements are alternated with Jackson’s Heat Moldable materials to provide better lateral support and strength while remaining fully heat moldable; customization in minutes!
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- Supreme 6000 Series tongue has molded inserts to eliminate lace bite and prevent lace slippage and tongue twisting; felt back tongue for comfort; flex design provides support and flexibility without restrictions.
- Our innovative PBX Sole provides flexibility and rigidity that, combined with ABS insoles, provides unmatched weight and strength; our 3 piece design allows the use of ABS heels for strength and security of screws while featuring a sleek, low-profile look
Recommended skill level is a guideline only.
|4-12, 13 full and half sizes available
|M, N, W