Matrix is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades!
Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and with stainless steel runners, our blades have harder edges to hold edges longer.
- All pick patterns are identical to those on our Ultima blade models, allowing seamless transition
- AUS8 Stainless steel runner is maintenance free and holds edges longer for a longer lasting blade
- Runner is inset into chassis and permanently secured using 3 axels
- Parallel chassis allows for accurate sharpening
MATRIX NOVA BLADE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cross cut picks
- Tapered design provides deeper, precise edges and longer sharpening life
- Stainless steel runner holds edges longer
- Standard heel
- Advanced competition profile
- Freestyle/pairs usage
- 7′ Rocker
- 7/16″ Radius of Hollow