SP-Teri boots are designed to allow the skater’s foot to lay flat in the boot for maximum comfort and control. The boot fits snugly but not tightly. Instead of a pointed toe which can cramp the foot, the SP-Teri last is designed with a rounded toe box. It allows the foot to get close to the end of the boots without squeezing the second, third and fourth toes. SP-Teri boot’s heel pitch allows the skater to balance at the center of the blade. Center balance on the blade gives the skater ideal body position for shifting weight. The Pro Teri is a great choice for skaters for their first pair of quality boots. Break in time on this boot is minimal. Recommended for ice skaters doing beginning jumps.
- full grain cowhide elk tanned upper leather,
- semi-firm ankle stiffening,
- light-green Clarino smooth lining with 3/8″ ankle padding and heel huggers
- rolled and folded top edges for added leg comfort
- lace hook on tongue to prevent tongue from twisting to the outside