SP-Teri boots are designed to allow the skater’s foot to lay flat in the boot for maximum comfort and control. The boot fits snugly but not tightly. Instead of a pointed toe which can cramp the foot, the SP-Teri last is designed with a rounded toe box. It allows the foot to get close to the end of the boots without squeezing the second, third and fourth toes. SP-Teri boot’s heel pitch allows the skater to balance at the center of the blade. Center balance on the blade gives the skater ideal body position for shifting weight.
A great choice for skaters for their first pair of quality boots. Break in time on this boot is minimal. Recommended for ice skaters doing beginning jumps.
- full grain cowhide elk tanned upper leather
- semi-firm ankle stiffening
- light-green Clarino smooth lining with 3/8″ ankle padding and heel huggers
- The top edges are rolled and folded for added leg comfort
- lace hook on tongue to prevent tongue from twisting to the outside