Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Flair is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
Flair – with the similar profile than the Fusion 2010 – is a boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The triple layer reinforcements offer firm support that is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The special EVA foam midsole provide shock absorption and lightweight design.
Pre-punched ankle area, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
The Flair set comes with the Eclipse Vesta
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area for comfort
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for shock absorption
- Durable leather outsole and heel
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; *Narrow, *Medium, *Wide widths
- *Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
Eclipse Vesta Blade Features
- Stainless Steel
- Straight Cut Rakes
- Relief Grind
- 7 foot rocker